domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

longing for something

I'm lonely my lord
I'm lonely as a lonely tree

can probably
ever be


I'm longing for something
I don't know what's going to be
this blue melancholy
is stressed inside me

above there is the sun
I can feel it from here
but I can reach anything
neither the sun
neither thee

I notice there are flowers
somewere along the streets

I can pick them up
with my senses

as I can love you
with my mind
and my hands
so dumb and blind

but I can't avoid the melancholy
of being alonside
with the fragile ideia of thee

and this little flower
in spite of growing in the shadow
one day it is going to be
a strong seed of memories
and sorrow

but that's all I've got, see?
please don't stop.
Tell us a story.
To you and me.

Wath was it like in the old
days of fancy dreams?